In April in Sorrento the Holy Week
is one of the most ancient and awated events of the year.
The ancient Archconfraternities, from Holy Wednesday to Good Friday, organize the traditional hodded processions, like they have been doing every year for centuries, creating a magical and mistical atmposhere that makes you feel like you have gone back in time.
The faces, hidden by heavy caps, and the choir of the Miserere, which echoes in the dark of night, fascinate since medieval ages those who assist.
The Sorrento Holy Week processions create in fact a very unique experience, filling the atmosphere with mistery and emotion.During the Holy Week, between Holy Thursday and Good Friday, there are about 20 processions that walk through the six municipalities of the Sorrento coast, from Meta Massa Lubrense.At Piano di Sorrento, in particular, there are two events taking place on Good Friday. One takes place in the middle of the night between Thursday and Friday, the other on the evening of "Sacred 'Funeral'.
If you decide to come during your Easter holidays in Sorrento, check the special offers for Easter of Relais Francesca ....
Prenota L'offerta di Pasqua al Relais Francesca
For Easter Relais Francesca offers an Easter package with bed and breakfast. The offer includes
- Two nights in a standard double room with garden view window
- Rich buffet breakfast with pastries and specialties of Sorrento Easter tradition
- Free unguarded parking by reservation at 200 mt
- Wi-fi Free
- Total price 218 EUR per room
In addition, only for those who book the Easter Offer in Sorrento:
- an additional night at the price of EUR 69
- Book your Easter lunch or Easter Monday in different partner restaurants. Click here for a list of restaurants in Sorrento who adhere to our promotion.